Our representative will welcome you at Bangalore International Airport or Railway Station and you will be taken to the hotel and relax for some time. Then proceed to visit half day sightseeing in Bangalore which covers Lalbagh Botanical Gardens, Vidhanasoudha, Cubbon Park, ISKCON Temple, and if time permits evening proceed for shopping (handicraft and silk items). Then return to the hotel and overnight stay at the hotel.Day 02: Bangalore – Ooty
Morning, after breakfast, check out the hotel and proceed to Ooty, which is deep within the Nilgiri hills, is also known as The Blue Mountains. Lofty mountains, great lakes, dense forests, sprawling grasslands, miles of tea gardens and eucalyptus trees greet the visitors en route to Ooty. Enroute, visit Bandipur or Madhumalai National Park and Pykara Waterfall. On arrival at Ooty, check in to the hotel and rest of the day at leisure. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 03: Ooty – Coonoor – Ooty
After breakfast, full day free for sightseeing at Ooty. visit Coonoor Tea Gardens, Lambs rock, Dolphin Nose at Coonoor and then proceed to Ooty (by toy train – optional). On arrival at proceed for sightseeing at Ooty. Visit Doddabetta, a highest point in Ooty. Botanical Gardens, Ooty lake, Rose Garden, etc and then return to hotel and overnight Stay at Hotel.
Day 04: Ooty – Mysore
After breakfast, check out the hotel and drive to Mysore. On arrival at Mysore city, visit Chamundi hills, the adobe of Godess Chamundeshwari, then visit Mysore Zoo, St. Philomenas Church, World famous Mysore Palace and evening visit Brindavan Gardens (KRS) which is famous for musical Color Fountain, return to the hotel and overnight stay at hotel.
Day 05: Mysore – Coorg
After breakfast, check out the hotel and drive to Coorg. Enroute, visit to Bylukuppe Tibettian Settlement (Golden Temple), a largest Tibetan settlement in India located near Kushalanagar in Kodagu district. The settlement set up in 1960 holds a several monasteries and temples of all major Vajrayana (Indo-Tibetan Buddhist) lineages. On arrival at Madikeri, check in to the hotel. Evening proceed to visit Abbi waterfalls, then to Omkareshwara Temple – a temple having both Islamic and Gothic style of architecture. Then proceed to Raja Seat – a seasonal garden of flowers and artificial fountains. You can view the beautiful view of mountains of Coorg from here. Return to the hotel and overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 06: Coorg
Morning, after breakfast, full day free for sightseeing at Coorg. First, visit to Dubare Elephant Camp, a forest camp on the banks of the River Kaveri where bathing and feeding the elephants are done. Dubare elephant camp in Coorg is the perfect destination to enjoy Elephant rides and bird watching. Afternoon, proceed to Talacauveri – located in the picturesque location of Brahmagiri hills. Talacauvery is the origin of River Kaveri, a beautiful Talacauvery Temple built around it, Climb Brahmagiri peak and then visit to Bhagamandala. Bhagamandala is famous for the confluence of the three sacred rivers, Kaveri, Sujyothi and Kanike. Visit to the temple dedicated to Bhagandeshwara (Lord Shiva) and get the blessings. Return to hotel and overnight stay at Hotel.
Day 07: Coorg – Bangalore (Tour Ends)
Check out the hotel and proceed to Bangalore. Enroute, visit to Kaveri Nisargadhama, wonderful picnic spot situated on the banks of River Kaveri at Kushalnagar and Srirangapatana, which was the capital of the warrior king Hyder Ali and his son Tipu Sultan, having magnificent monuments. On arrival at Bangalore, you will be transferred to the Railway Station or Airport. Trip ends with the delightful memories of Bangalore – Mysore – Ooty – Coorg Tour Package from Bangalore.
TOURS COST : RS. 17,500/-
TOURS COST : RS. 17,500/-
- Travel by comfortable A/c Vehicle as per the tour itinerary
- Entrance fees of all sightseeing places to be visited from inside
- Accommodation in comfortable and convenient hotels
- Breakfast and Dinner (set menu) as mentioned in the itinerary
- All Tips – Guide, Driver and Restaurants
- Pickup & Drop From Airport / Railway Station.
- To and fro Air or Rail fare and Airport or Railway station transfer for ‘Joining and Leaving Tour Guests’
- Govt Tax of 4.5% over and above the Tour Cost mentioned
- Any applicability of new taxes from Government
- Any upgradation in Airline class or hotel room category
- Cost of Insurance
- Any extra expense such as route change, Airline change, Date change,
- Accommodation facilities, etc incurred due to the unforeseen, unavoidable forced majeure circumstances during the tour
- Porterage (coolie charges), laundry, telephone charges, shopping, wines and alcoholic beverages, mineral water, items of personal nature and food or drink which is not part of a set group menu
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident, hospitalisation, or any personal emergency
- Any services or activity charges other than those included in the group tour itinerary
- Anything specifically not mentioned in the ‘tour price includes’ column
Holder: SWASTIK TOURS
Account Number: 34374695200
Branch Name: Vasai (W)
IFSC Code: SBIN0060384