Our representative will welcome you at Bangalore Railway Station and you will be taken to the hotel, after breakfast, full day free for local sightseeing of Bangalore which covers Bull Temple, Cubbon Park, Visweswaraya Industrial & Technological Museum, Tipus palace, Lalbagh Botanical Gardens, ISKCON Temple, Vidhansoudha(Outside view) & Evening Free at Jayanagar for Shopping and overnight stay at the hotel Stay at Hotel.Day 02: Bangalore – Madikeri (Coorg)
Morning breakfast, check out of the hotel and proceed to Coorg. Enroute, visit Kaveri Nisargadhama – Nisargadhama teems with lush foliage, thick bamboo groves, teak, and rosewood and Golden Temple at Bylakuppe Tibetian Settlement (Golden Temple). On arrival check in to a hotel. Evening visit to Omkareshwara Temple – a temple having both Islamic and Gothic style of architecture and Raja Seat – a seasonal garden of flowers and artificial fountains. Over night stay at Hotel.
Day 03: Madikeri (Coorg) – Wayanad
Morning breakfast, checkout of the hotel and proceed to Wayanad, on arrival at Wayanad, check in to the hotel/resort. Afternoon half day tour visiting to Lakkidi – the gateway to Wayanad, is situated 700m above the sea level, lofty peaks, gurgling streams and luxuriant forests, then visit Ambalavayal Heritage Museum – housing artifacts and belongings of the various tribes of the land. Over night stay at Hotel.
Day 04: Wayanad
Morning breakfast, then full day free for sightseeing. Proceed to visit Pookot Lake – this perennial fresh water lake, nestled among wooded hills, is the only one of its kind in Kerala. Boating facilities and a fresh water aquarium are among the tourist facilities and then visit Meenmutty Waterfalls. Return to hotel, dinner and over night stay at Hotel.
Day 05: Wayanad – Mysore
Morning, after breakfast, check out the hotel and drive to Mysore. On arrival at Mysore, then visit Chamundi hills, St. Philomenas Church, Mysore Zoo, World famous Mysore Palace and evening visit Brindavan Gardens (KRS) which is famous for musical Color Fountain, overnight stay at hotel.
Day 06: Mysore – Bangalore
After breakfast, check out the hotel and visit to Srirangapatana, which was the capital of the warrior king Hyder Ali and his son Tipu Sultan, having magnificent monuments and then drive to Somnathpur, which is famous for the Chennakesava Temple. The temple is one of the finest examples of Hoysala architecture and it is in the care of the Archeological Survey of India as a protected heritage site. Then proceed to Bangalore. On arrival at Bangalore, you will be transferred to the Railway station for your onward journey.
TOURS COST : RS. 15,500/-
TOURS COST : RS. 15,500/-
- Travel by comfortable A/c Vehicle as per the tour itinerary
- Entrance fees of all sightseeing places to be visited from inside
- Accommodation in comfortable and convenient hotels
- Breakfast and Dinner (set menu) as mentioned in the itinerary
- All Tips – Guide, Driver and Restaurants
- Pickup & Drop From Airport / Railway Station.
- To and fro Air or Rail fare and Airport or Railway station transfer for ‘Joining and Leaving Tour Guests’
- Govt Tax of 4.5% over and above the Tour Cost mentioned
- Any applicability of new taxes from Government
- Any upgradation in Airline class or hotel room category
- Cost of Insurance
- Any extra expense such as route change, Airline change, Date change,
- Accommodation facilities, etc incurred due to the unforeseen, unavoidable forced majeure circumstances during the tour
- Porterage (coolie charges), laundry, telephone charges, shopping, wines and alcoholic beverages, mineral water, items of personal nature and food or drink which is not part of a set group menu
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident, hospitalisation, or any personal emergency
- Any services or activity charges other than those included in the group tour itinerary
- Anything specifically not mentioned in the ‘tour price includes’ column
Holder: SWASTIK TOURS
Account Number: 34374695200
Branch Name: Vasai (W)
IFSC Code: SBIN0060384