Arrivel in Delhi by Air or Train. After reaching in Delhi go to R.K Ashram Metro Station (Near New Delhi Railway Station) & Feroz Shah Kotla Stadium ( on your own) at 5:00 PM .At sharp 5:30 Depart from Delhi to Manali. Travel by overnight Volvobus from Delhi to Manali (12 – 14 Hours). (Manali is also famous for adventure sports like skiing, hiking, mountaineering, paragliding, rafting, trekking, kayaking, and mountain biking. In short, Manali-is the “Valley of the Gods” and an ideal place for the ones in search of both adventure and comfort. Reach Manali next morning at 6 – 8 AM.Day 02 : Manali Arrival (Local Sightseeing)
On arrival at Manali, our representative assists to transfer you to the pre-booked hotel. Check in at the hotel, freshen up and enjoy leisure time at the comfort of your room. After Some time enjoy the city tour visiting to some of the prominent spots and attractions including Hadimba Devi Temple also called Dhungri Temple, Shiv Temple ,Club House ,Tibetan Monastery and Vashisth Village. Dinner and Overnight stay will be at the hotel in Manali.
Day 03 : Manali (Full day Trip to Rohtang Pass/ Snow Point )
Enjoy the morning breakfast at the hotel and later get ready for an excursion to visit Kothi Gorge, Marhi, Gulaba. Rothang Pass is outstandingly beautiful and is an ideal spot to view the majestic snow covered Himalayas, serene natural surrounding, pristine lake and fairy white snow round the year. Return back to the hotel on time for dinner and overnight stay.
Day 04 : Manali (Full Day Trip to Kullu( 45Kms) Manikaran ( 80Kms )
Enjoy the morning breakfast at the hotel and later get ready for an excursion to visit Manikaran. Manikaran has the World’s hottest Suplhur Spring Waters ,Parvati River, and is a holy place for Hindus & Sikhs alike. Return back to Kullu town enroute visiting the Kasol valley, Rafting in the Beas River, Angora Farm ,Vaishno devi Temple & famous Kullu Shawl Industry. Drive back to Manali. Check in at the Hotel in Manali. Overnight stay at the Hotel in Manali.
Day 05 : Manali – Delhi Departure
Morning enjoy the breakfast and check out from the hotel at 12 noon (Luggage can be kept at reception or bell desk. Afternoon enjoys at leisure or can take stroll down the mall in Manali and enjoy shopping antiques, shawls and handicrafts. Evening catch the volvo from Manali at 4.00 PM to proceed Delhi. Overnight Journey.
Day 06: Arrival at Delhi – Tour Ends
Arrival at Delhi, the glorious tour to the heavenly Manali comes to an end. In this way your visit to one of the paradise on earth located amidst the lofty Himalayas ends offering your glorious memories to cherish for lifetime
TOUR COST : RS. 16,000 /- PER COUPLE
TOUR COST : RS. 16,000 /- PER COUPLE
- Delhi – Manali –Delhi Transfer by AC Luxury Volvo Bus with LCD
- 03 Nights & 04 Days Stay In Respective Room for a Couple
- Welcome Drink (Non Alcoholic) On Arrival
- 03 Breakfast and 03 Dinner
- Complimentary Use of Hotel Recreational Facility
- One Half Day Local Manali Sightseeing by Sharing Car.
- One Full Day Kullu-Manikaran Sightseeing by Sharing car.
- One Full Day Rohtang / Snow Point Sightseeing by Sharing car.
- Pick Up and Drop From Volvo Bus Stand
- All Applicable Taxes.
- Any Kind of Personal Expenses or Optional Tours / Extra Meals Ordered
- Any adventure activity Paragliding /Snow Skating /Horse riding/ River crossing Rafting etc. & entrance fees for any monument.
- Anything not specifically mentioned under the head “Prices included”.
- Room Heater Charges
- Tips, Insurance, Laundry, Phone Calls.
- Any Kind of Drinks (Alcoholic, Mineral, Aerated)
Holder: SWASTIK TOURS
Account Number: 34374695200
Branch Name: Vasai (W)
IFSC Code: SBIN0060384