Upon your arrival in Mumbai, check into the hotel. The evening is free to relax and explore the nearby sights. For instance, you can visit the famous Juhu Beach and watch the sun in reddish hues. You can also savor the mouth-watering Mumbai ‘Pav-Bhaji’ and Bhel on the beach. Stay overnight in Mumbai.
Day 02 : Mumbai Sightseeing
Today, in the morning, proceed towards the Elephanta Caves and city tour on your own. Early morning, you will be transferred to the Gateway of India. Then there is Elephanta Caves, located on an island about 10 kilometers away from the shores of Mumbai. These caves comprise of temples carved from solid rock dating back to the 7th century. The main attraction is the three-headed bust of Lord Shiva, famously known as ‘Trimurti’. Thereafter, proceed on a city tour. Later, halt at the Gateway of India for photo stop, drive past monuments built during the British era such as Mumbai University, Rajabai Clock Tower, High Court and Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus (VT).
You may choose to stroll across Fashion Street, a stretch famous for its export clothing and accessories. Later drive past Marine Drive also known as the Queen’s Necklace. Later, ascend Malabar Hill to visit the beautifully adorned Jain Temple, Kamala Nehru Park and the Hanging Garden. Later, return back to the hotel for dinner and overnight stay.
Day 03 : Mumbai (Departure)
Today, in the morning, you will be transferred to the nearby Railway Station/Airport for your onwards journey.
PACKAGE COST : RS. 6,500 /-
PACKAGE COST : RS. 6,500 /-
- Travel by comfortable A/c Vehicle as per the tour itinerary
- Accommodation in comfortable and convenient hotels
- Breakfast and , Dinner (set menu) as mentioned in the itinerary
- All Tips – Guide, Driver and Restaurants
- 1 Lt. Water Bottle per person per day
- All taxes applicable.
- To and fro Air or Rail fare and Airport or Railway station transfer for ‘Joining and Leaving Tour Guests’
- Govt Tax of 4.50% over and above the Tour Cost mentioned
- Any applicability of new taxes from Government
- Any upgradation in Airline class or hotel room category
- Cost of Insurance
- Cost of Pre/Post tour hotel accommodation
- Any extra expense such as route change, Airline change, Date change, Accommodation facilities, etc incurred due to the unforeseen, unavoidable forced majeure circumstances during the tour
- Porterage (coolie charges), laundry, telephone charges, shopping, wines and alcoholic beverages, mineral water, items of personal nature and food or drink which is not part of a set group menu
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident, hospitalisation, or any personal emergency
- Any services or activity charges other than those included in the group tour itinerary
Anything specifically not mentioned in the ‘tour price includes’ column
Holder: SWASTIK TOURS
Account Number: 34374695200
Branch Name: Vasai (W)
IFSC Code: SBIN0060384