Our car driver will be there to receive you at New Jalpaiguri Railway Station (NJP) or Bagdogra Airport. You will be assisted for the transfer – Transfer to Gangtok – Nearly 120 Kilometers 4 hours drive – Gangtok – The capital of the 22nd State of India, Sikkim is one of the most beautiful hill station with varied options for tourist – It is known for the monastery, Orchids, High altitude Lake and butterflies – It has option for tourist of all ages – Check into Hotel –Evening free to roam around M G Road (Mall) or local Shopping center – Overnight stay at GangtokDay 2: Excursion to Tsomgo Lake & Baba Mandir (Full Day)
Morning breakfast at hotel – Excursion to Tsomgo Lake & Baba Mandir nearly 40 kilometers and 2 hours drive -Situated at an elevation of 3753 meters / 12310 feet – The Lake is oval shaped lake nearly 50 feet deep – Generally covered in snow for most of the year the year – This lake is home to the Brahmini ducks & many migratory birds – Nearby is the sacred Baba Mandir known to be a very holy site for all – Transfer to Gangtok – Overnight stay at Gangtok.Day 3: Gangtok Sightseeing (Half Day)& Transfer to Pelling
Morning Breakfast –Drive for visit to Enchey Monastery, Barthang waterfalls, Nam Nang view point, Ropeway, Flower Show, Directorate of Handicrafts & Handloom, Research Institute of Tibetology & Do Drul Chorten (Stupa).etc – Back to hotel – After lunch Drive to Pelling – 120 kilometers 4.5 Hours drive. Pelling is at an altitude of 6800 feet / 2072 meters – On a clear day guest can get a clear view of Himalayan range with snow capped mount Pandim, Kumbhakarna, Rathong, Kanchenjunga, Zopuno, Shimbho, Narsing, Sinolchu etc – Overnight stay at Pelling.
Day 4: Sight Seeing at Pelling (Full Day)
Morning breakfast – Places of visit are Rimbi waterfalls, Rimbi Rock Garden, Kechopalri Lake, it is one of the holy Buddhist lake and it is believed that any wish in front of the lake comes true – Myth is that when a leaf falls on the placid clear water surface, it is picked by a bird and thus the water surface is always free of leaves, Kechopalri Monastery, Kanchenjunga water Falls, New Helipad, Rabdense Ruins & Kanchenjunga View tower etc – Back to hotel – Evening free to roam around the helipad or Shopping center – Overnight stay at Pelling.
Day 5 : Transfer to Darjeeling
Morning breakfast – Transfer to Darjeeling – Nearly 110 kilometers 4 hours drive – At an height of 2123 meters / 70001 feet lies the land of breathtaking beauty, sloping tea gardens with spectacular views of the Mount Everest is the Queen of the hills – It is also home to the famous World Heritage train – The Darjeeling Himalayan Railway (DHR) – Check into hotel – Overnight stay at Darjeeling.
Day 6: Darjeeling Sunrise from Tiger Hill & Local Sightseeing (Half Day)
Early morning at around 3:45 AM drive to 8000 feet / 2440 meters through primitive forests of oak, magnolia to Tiger Hill to view sunrise over Kanchenjunga Peak (subject to clear weather) – On the way back visit Ghoom Monastery, Peace memorial & Batasia Loop – Back to hotel – After breakfast half day city tour includes Padmaja Naidu Zoological Park, Himalayan Mountaineering Institute (Closed on Thursday), Ropeway, Tensing Gumpo Rock, Tibetan Refugee Self Help Center (Closed on Sunday), Tea Estate, Natural History Museum (Sunday Closed) etc – Back to hotel – Evening free to stroll around the Mall area or Chowk Bazaar – Overnight stay at Darjeeling.
Day 7: Departure – Darjeeling to NJP / Bagdogra
Morning breakfast – After breakfast transfer to NJP / Bagdogra Airport (IXB) – Nearly 80 kilometers 3 hours drive – Guest are advised to start early and not to rush – Forwarding Journey.
Deluxe Package : ₹ 20,500 /-Per Person
Deluxe Package : ₹ 20,500 /-Per Person
- Assistance on arrival at Airport / Railway Station.
- Accommodation in deluxe Room.
- Food Plan on MAPI(Bed/Breakfast & Dinner) in all Hotels
- Fuel, Permit and driver’s daily allowance
- Shall cover all Sightseeing mentioned in the itinerary.
- All Sightseeing mentioned in the itinerary in separate & dedicated AC vehicle
- All expenses of personal nature like Air / Train Fare, Boarder Fee, Rafting & Ropeway Ticket, Entry fees, Parking Fee, Port rages tips, laundry, Pooja donations, phone & bar bills | All personal room service bills | Any extra food or beverages | Soft / hard drinks.| Meals (Lunch & Dinner) | All monument and entrance fee during sightseeing | Professional Guide fee.
- Any extra expenses incurred due to flight delay or cancellation owing to bad weather | Extra usage of vehicle. An extra expenses incurred due to reasons of any natural calamities or any political unrest | Any other services not specified in the cost includes column
- All major Transfers by 1 AC Vehicle (Innova/Scorpio/Xylo/Bolero).
- Guests’ Permit Fee is included
- Transports will be supplied as per day wise Itinerary only
- Extra usage of vehicle other than the mentioned itinerary will be chargeable
- Guide on demand against payment will be provided
Holder : SWASTIK TOURS
Account Number: 34374695200
Branch Name : Vasai (W)
IFSC Code : SBIN0060384